Ενδείκτης Εκτυπωτής Ετικέτας DIBAL LP-3000
Ενδείκτης με ενσωματωμένο Εκτυπωτή Ετικέτας
DIBAL LP-3000 – ΒΙΟΜΗΧΑΝΙΚΗΣ ΧΡΗΣΗΣ
– Stand alone labeller with control console and Ethernet communications.
– Indicator-Labeller with Ethernet communications (weighing board and control console included).
According to printer size:
-Models with 3″ thermal printer.
-Models with 4″ thermal printer.
According to printing type:
-Models with direct thermal printing.
-Models with direct thermal and thermal transfer printing.
Labeller: stainless steel external structure, front in highly resistant ABS.
Control console in stainless steel.
3″ or 4″ thermal printer.Transfer printing optional.
Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm).
Speed: up to 150 mm/seg.
LCD graphic dot matrix backlight display.
Drill down menus.
“qwerty” keyboard + 8 function keys (macros) + numeric keyboard + 30 x 2 presets.
Connectivity and Communications
– PC connection RS-232/422.
– Ethernet 10BaseT.
– Radiofrequency (IEEE 82.11b or Bluetooth) optional.
– Connection to platform indicator.
– Direct connection to weighing platform (available for models with weighing board).
– Connection to additional LP-3000 labeller or to Dibal automatic weighing and labelling systems, to print totals labels.
– Connection to scanner (bar code reader).
– Connection to serial printer.
– Relay output 24 V.
– Control Input/Output (I/O) (optional): 2 input and 2 output.
– Connection to control console.
– 3″ Labellers: from 30 x 30 up to 76 x 300 mm.
– 4″ Labellers: from 30 x 30 up to 102 x 300 mm.
20 fixed label formats + 79 configurable formats. Up to 40 fields per format.
Design of labels from console (by parameters) or by means of the visual interface provided in Dibal RMS program on Windows (optional).
Up to 8.000 different products, including:
– Main name and second name of article up to a maximum of 24 characters each.
– Type of article: weighed, fixed price, fixed weight, % of tare,…
– Tare associated to the product.
– Dates: current, best before and extra.
– Bar code and bar code formats.
– 10 Lines of 24 characters for free texts.
– 1 Extra line of up to 1.000 characters (in 1.000 articles).
– Ingredients (up to 4.000, in a database editable by the user).
Imported from PC.
EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, ITF-14.
Possibility of 2 bar codes in the same label.
3 levels (i.e.: box, pallet, truck).
Customers and orders
Customer database up to 1.000 customers. Printing of customer details on the label, association of orders to customers,…
Up to 100 orders of 100 articles each.
Two operating modes:
– Labelling of the same article requested in several orders.
– Labelling of the different articles of an order until it is completed.
Customized traceability system for any kind of food (beef, fish, vegetables, cheese…) or non food products.
– Weight discriminations: the label is printed only if the weight of the product corresponds to the defined range.
– Printing of operator code and manufacturer code.
– Cancellation of labels, deducting them from the different levels of totals.
– Cancellation and/or reprint of last label issued.
– Printing of label batches.
– Printing of the label number, with programmable counter: initial number and increment or decrease interval.
– Manual printing (by key pressing), automatic (when stable weight is detected) or continuous (for “non weighed products”: the number of labels requested is printed).